Open Position at Audubon Retirement Village
Posted on October 25, 2022
Job Details at a Glance
Qualifications: Current Louisiana Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license. Current/active CPR certification preferred. Long-term care experience preferred.
Status: Full Time
Job Description, Requirements, and Duties
Dignity. Respect. Compassion. This is the cornerstone of who we are and what we do. At Audubon Retirement Village, we provide care that meets our residents needs in the most comfortable, home-like environment.
What you will do:
· Evaluates the physical, emotional, and social needs of the residents. Reviews residents care plans, assures plans are followed and documents resident medical records
· Supervises care provided by the Nursing Assistants assigned to the unit, providing intervention, education, and assignment adjustments
· Prepares and administers medication and treatments
· Consults with physicians
· Receives and records orders as required
What you bring to the table:
· Current Louisiana Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
· Current/active CPR certification preferred.
We are committed to giving our employees only the very best, providing not only competitive salaries and wages, but also a large selection of benefits. Join us and make more than a living; make a difference. Option to get up to 50% of your pay Daily.
Audubon, a part of the CommCare family, is one of 15 killed nursing facilities all located in the state of Louisiana. Our mission is to be an innovative leader in the development and delivery of quality health care services, and to be committed to a learning environment that attracts and develops dedicated care givers.
“All offers of employment are subject to the completion of a satisfactory background check and reference check and eligibility for the participation in Medicare and Medicaid programs. CommCare Corporation is subject to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccine mandate for healthcare workers. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by hire date. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.”
CommCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position, first select whether you will be uploading a resume or filling out a brief questionnaire, then complete and submit the form that appears.